Hope for the Holidays Gift Drive
Holidays can be stressful times for families who are experiencing homelessness. The Sponsor-A-Child Program gives individuals, companies and churches the opportunity to spread warmth and joy to families in need. Currently, we have over 100 children in our program. Donations are accepted from the beginning of November through early December, so the children’s “wish lists” can be filled.
In order to participate in this program, you must be able to deliver to donations to our shelter in Placentia. For more information, please contact Maria at (714) 993-5774 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will be happy to help you.
Or let us do the shopping by giving the gift of hope today.
By donating a brand new gift for a homeless boy or girl, you can help bring hope for the holidays!
In Kind Donations
When a family doesn’t have enough food – the most basic human need – stability in other areas is impossible. With your support, we are able to provide basic necessities such as the following:
• Non-perishable food items
• Disposable diapers
• Office supplies
• Holiday and Birthday gifts for families and children
• Gift cards – grocery, gas, Target, Wal-Mart
There are two easy ways to donate to HIS House:
- Individual Donations: HIS House welcomes donations from individuals who want to help our families regain self-sufficiency. Donations can be dropped off at HIS House (907 Bradford Ave, Placentia, CA 92871) during our business hours (Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- Host a Drive: Grab your friends, family or co-workers to host a food or hygiene kit drive! If you have any questions about hosting a drive, please send a message to Maria Puche, Program Manager, at email@example.com
Furniture & Household Items:
If you have large furniture items you would like to donate to HIS House, please email a picture of the item to firstname.lastname@example.org and she will be happy to help you. All items must be working, clean with no rips, holes, or stains. All items must be suitable to put into our homes immediately.
Your new or gently used clothing, household items, toys, and small furniture pieces may be taken to our thrift shop, Charity’s Closet at 134 N. Bradford Ave. Placentia. Through this all-volunteer shop, the proceeds from the sale of these items go directly back to the shelter to support clients and shelter programs.
We appreciate and thank you for your kindness and generosity in donating to HIS House.